Because we all have a Superhero friend that NEEDS a card! 😉
Happy Happy Monday! I do hope you all are ready for the impending Holiday. Like me, I am sure you have that one friend or even two that are a “Superhero” in some way. I have several! The card I have to show you today is perfect to let them know just that fact.
Is she not sassy? I have to be honest, this did not turn out exactly as I wanted. I am still trying to get pleats and folds. I’m getting there, and I won’t tell you that I literally colored this cape about 8 times. I had to refill my trio of red markers I was using. But hey, practice makes perfect.
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Copic Marker List
- Cape & Boots: R29, R35, RV14
- Gold Trim & Headpiece: YR23, Y17, Y11
- Lips: RV14
- Bottoms: B37, B09, B07
- Skin: E21, E11, E51, R11
- Hair: E35, E34, E33, E31
- Shadows: BV20
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Starry paper from my stash cut with Elizabeth Craft Fitted Indented Rectangles die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Image and sentiment stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital 100lb paper with Gina K. amalgam ink in Obsidian, paper cut with Elizabeth Craft die, Colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 incvh double side adhesive
- Random Caribbean Ocean Nuvo Crystal drops added
- Envelope embellished with coordinating patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.