The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Happy Thursday before the craziness!
I love to do challenges. I find sometimes they help me get my creative hat on. A lot of stamp companies have challenges, and you can find a list of the ones I participate in the Card Challenge tab above. Normally I do not blog about a challenge card, but since this is the last one of the year for The Snarky Sisters and it’s humorous I thought I why not!
Warning: The theme is X is for x-rated……. Keep this in mind if you happen to pop over to their blog to check out the other cards! If you like a good giggle or a pun click HERE
Presents! this pile of gifts is a totally different stamp from my lady! She actually is carrying a tray of strawberries. I used the masking technique and my stamp-a-ma-jig to place the gifts in the right spot!
I knew this was the sentiment I wanted, so went ahead and created it in Microsoft Word and printed it on the Hammermill with my Epson WF3720 printer. I used Honey Bee Stamps Banner dies to cut them out.
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
- Dress Sash & Bottom Present: RV29, R35, RV14
- Dress: G29, G46, G24
- Green Present: G24, G21, G20
- Hair: E9, E15, E13
- Tiffany Blue Present: BG34, BG32, BG11
- Purple Present: BV08, BV17, V25
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Card Base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Photoplay Holly layer cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Stampin’ Up! Garden Green layer cut with Penny Black Elegant Stitching die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped with Gina K. amalgam ink in Obsidian on Hammermill color copy digital 100lb, colored with various Copic Markers and Sakura gelly roll pen, Image was cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment created with Microsoft Word and Printed with Epson WF3720 printer on Hammermill, cut with Honey Bee Stamps Banner dies, adhered with Taylored Expressions new Foam Sticky Strips
- Shoes and Present Ribbons colored with Sakura metallic silver pen
- Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone jewels in the largest size added
- **This stamp set does have a coordinating die that I have added to the shopping list.