Stampendous Mini for the WIN!
Happy Monday from Annapolis. Little reds trucks in stamping are super popular right now. I have seen them from lots of companies. The one I am going to show you today I received as “swag” from Jen Dove’s Copic Boot Camp this year.
If you are lucky like I am to have a small brick and mortar craft store that carries Stampendous you should be able to grab this stamp. During different Holidays, Stampendous puts out a group of mini stamps that the Mom & Pop stores can display. They always have a great price point and are easy to color.
Of course, I did’t have to color this red! Actually I will probably color some more of them and make them blue. Follow me on Instagram to find out.
I love to hear your thoughts & comments.
Scroll down to the bottom and “drop me a note”!
Copic Marker List
- Tree: G29, G28, G24
- Truck: R59, R46, R27
- Bumper: W5, W3, W1
- Window, Taillights & Side Mirror: B000, B0000
- Bows: Y26, Y15, Y11
- Dog: E37, E35, E31
- Gift: G09, G07, G03
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Authentique pattern paper cut with Spellbinders rectangle die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Mossy meadow layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Hammermill layer cut with Gina Marie Mosaic triangle die, image stamped with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian
- Image colored with various Copic Markers, Crystal lacquer applied to glass and mirrors, glitter glue applied to ground snow and dogs hat, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.