Papercraft Business Challenge is taking Dec. off
Happy December first! The first of the month means Papercraft Business Challenge should have a new challenge for you! But, life got a bit crazy for several of us. We will be back with a new challenge in January.
I had already made up my sample and written my blog post for December, so I decided I would still show you that card. Don’t forget to come back and join us in January for our next challenge.
I love layers on my cards. I adore layering dies, and add to my collection often. I’m a geek, I know and it’s ok! Often I mix up my layers by using different dies for each layer. For todays card I used three different layering dies, along with one to make the snowflakes and one for the sentiment.
Yes, yes I know….another Oddball. But hey, the point of this blog for me is to show you things I like. I happen to like Oddballs! Their eyes feel so expressive to me. I am always open to suggestions if there is a stamp set you would like to see me color! Pop down to the bottom of the post and “drop me a note“.
- Bell: YR24, Y17, Y13
- Carrot Nose: YR18, YR15, YR12
- Top Hat & Buttons: C9, C6, C4
- Mittens, Scarf & Hat: R59, R46, R35
- Arms & Tree Trunk: E57, E35
- Tree: G28, G24
- Snowman Body: C1, C0, C00, BV20
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Stampin’ Up! Poppy Parade layer cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Photoplay Mutt Cracker (Holly paper) layer cut with Spellbinders rectangle dies, adhered with tape runner
- Neenah white layer cut with Newton’s Nook Framework die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Snowman stamped on Hammermill digital Color Copy Premium 100lb with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with coodinating die, Body of Snowman also covered with Nuvo Glitter Gloss, adhered with foam squares
- Snowflakes cut from Tim Holtz Kraft Metallic Silver card stock with Concord & 9th Wintry Edge die, adhered with Tonic Deluxe Adhesive with a Rhinestone added
- Sentiment stamped on Poppy Parade with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder, cut with MFT Fishtail Flag Trio die, adhered with tape runner
- Envelope embellished with coordinating patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Hi this is a stunning card. That snowman is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Thank you so much Jackie! Hugs right back at you!