Yes! A Thanksgiving Oddball
Happy Thanksgiving from Annapolis!
Do you have any Oddball Thanksgiving traditions? We have a pretty odd one. Since there is never cooking going on at our house, we head to Laurel Park and meet up with other non-cooking friends to watch the ponies run and bet a little. Best part? They give everyone a pie. So we always bring what my husband calls “track pie” to wherever we land to feast on turkey! This year our youngest son and daughter-in-law will be the lucky winners of the pies.
I have to tell you that I debated on posting today. I had decided to post this card to Instagram since it is a Thanksgiving card. I also did not design this card. It is one that I did earlier this month in a card class. My good friend Nancy who is Rowhouse Greetings, teaches the BEST classes!
I am very thankful for the Friendships card making and Copic coloring in particular have brought me.
Copic Marker List
- Hat: BV25, BV23, BV20, BG75, BG72, BG70
- Hair & Turkey: E25, YR27, YR23, YR21
- Skin: E11. E51, E50
- Skull & Turkey Frill: BV20
- Leaves: YG67, YG17
- Plate: YR21
- Dress: BG75, BG72, BG70
- Stockings: BV20, YR21
- Shoes: BV25, BV23, BV20, YR23
- White card base
- Echo Park gingham layer cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- White layer with sentiment stamped on it, washi tape adhered with coccoina glue stick, adhered to card base with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill and colored with Various Copic Markers, Cut out with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Silver gel pen added to shoe and hat buckles
- Dew drops added with tonic Deluxe adhesive
- Envelope embellished with coordinating patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.
Curious to what I take to classes with me? I keep a bag packed with supplies, that I only have to add things specific to the class to. Click here to see My Travel Go-Tos.