Oddballs for Christmas!
Happy Wintery Monday from Skyway Drive. I know this week everyone is all about Thanksgiving, and I do have a fun Turkey card to show you on Thursday. But today, I have a quirky Oddball Reindeer Christmas card for you. If you catch me over on Instagram, you will see the other Reindeer in this set. I had a ton of fun coloring these guys! I added some My Favorite Things Sassy Pants Holiday Sentiments to them, and made them funny.
This guy has such a blase look on his face and his crazy scarf cracks me up! I added Nuvo glitter accents to his boots and antlers. Giving him just the right amount of sparkle. Because EVERY card needs sparkle!
My Favorite Things Snowy Hillside dies created this cool scene. I love to take patterned paper to create grass and hills….it breaks up the solid colors and adds a bit of whimsy.
Copic Marker List
- Jingle Balls, Nose & Scarf: R46, R27, R14
- Boots: YG97, YG95, YG93, E84
- Chin & Eyelids: E11. E51, E50
- Body: E39, E37, E35, E34
- Antlers: E87, E84
- Base card of Neenah
- Mossy Meadow layer cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Night of navy layer cut with Whimsy Zig Zag Rectangle dies, adhered with fun fam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Cloud cut from Shimmer Paper with Partly Cloudy die, Sentiment stamped in Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, Rhinestone added in the center of the swirl, adhered with foam squares
- Hills and trees cut from Authentique Paper in Rejoice, farthest back hill adhered with tape runner, forward hill adhered with fun foam cut to the shape and 1/4 inch double side adhesive, trees adhered with foam squares and have silver glitter on the tip tops
- Image stamped with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian on hammermill paper, Colored with various Copic Markers, Nuvo Glitter Accents in Fresh Fallen Snow added to boots and antlers, highlites on Christmas balls, scarf and nose done with white gelly roll pen, adhered with foam squares and tape runner
- Envelope embellished with coordinating card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.