Paper Nest Dolls Penguin Tree
Happy Thursday! This past week I started making Christmas cards. I have about 150 to complete, and am almost half way done! Today I wanted to share with you this totally adorable Penguin Tree from Paper Nest Dolls. I picked up this stamp during Copic Boot Camp, it was just too cute to pass up.
I will admit, it was a bit challenging to color. But only because I needed to use three shades of gray. Otherwise, it actually colors up quite quickly.
I used some Nuvo Glitter accents in Fresh Snowfall on the hat. This photo does not show it well but, there is 3D Crystal Lacquer on the star.
Copic Marker List
- Star: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Candy Canes: R17, BV20, 0
- Beaks: YR04, YR01
- Feet: Y38, Y19, Y15
- Hat & Scarf: R29, R24, R14
- Penguin Bodies: C7, C5, C3
- Gift & Scarf: BG99, BG96, BG93
- Card Base of Neenah
- Authentique plaid layer cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Main layer of Hammermill cut with Lawn Fawn dies, Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, Image stamped with Gina K amalgam in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Nuvo glitter accents added to hat, 3D Crystal Lacquer applied to star
- Envelope embellished with coordinating patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.