Because life is really about balance
Monday greetings from Skyway Drive.
Today I have a Stamping Bella Stuffie for you, called Leo The Balancing Stuffie. I really, really love the sentiment with this set. I think we all have a hard time letting things go in our lives. Wether it be things, people or feelings. I’m learning that sometimes it is way healthier for me to let certain things go. It seems hard in the first moment, but after a while you find it is so much easier to breath when you don’t let negativity wiggle into your brain. Stay positive. I positively believe you are going to LOVE this card!
You can add texture to your Copic coloring by adding a little colored pencil with it. The mane was colored in yellows, but the brown pencil over it makes it pop!
- Body: E09, E57, E35, E33
- Mane: Y38, Y19, Y25, Y21
- Face & Ears: E15, E13, E11, R11
- Bike Seat: BG78, BG75, BG72
- Bike: W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
- Dirt: E74, E71, E70
- Grass: YG17, YG03
- Shadow: BV20
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Mane & Tail: PC 944 Terra Cotta, PC 945 Sienna Brown
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest
- First layer of SU Granite Gray cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Gingham layer cut with Whimsy Stamps Stitched Zig Zag Rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- White layer of Hammermill cut with Whimsy Stamps Stitched Zig Zag Rectangle
- Image stamped on pre cut Hammermill with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped in masked sections with post it tape and Versafine, heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with tape runner
- Iridescent Bubbles added with Tonic Deluxe Adhesive
- Envelope embellished with coordinating card stock and 6 inch double side adhesive