But of course!
Happy chilly Thursday from Annapolis! The clocks have been changed, the weather is getting cooler and it finally feels like Fall.
Where I grew up, Fall meant all things apple. Picking, Pies, Cider…….! My Mom used to buy a big gallon of cider after the weather was cool and She would leave it outside to ferment a little. This was a treat, bubbly cider! Umm well alcohol. No wonder I love all things bubbly.
I have another fun Oddball for you today. Apple Cider Oddball. She is a super cute apple cider toting chick!
I really love how her scarf came out. I tend to shy away from the super dark colors, assuming they will be hard for me to blend. I am slowly getting over that. Thank goodness!
I wanted my jug to look like the old earthenware ones the moonshiners would use! Check out those awesome black rhinestones too.
I paired her with some great plaid and solid green paper cut with different layering dies. If you look very close I used the lightest of the red blend of markers for the boot toggles! I do not have the die for this stamp, but I did include a link for it. I cut mine with my Scan N Cut. I did use my Fiskars fingertip trimmer knife to cut between the scarf and her legs and between her legs.
Copic Marker List
- Hair: E99, YR27, YR23, YR21
- Shoes & Apple Bucket: E79, E77, E74
- Apples & Hair Berries: R37, R35, R32
- Coat: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Stockings: YG95, BV20
- Scarf: RV99, R39, R37
- Jug: W6, W5, W3, W2, W1, W0
- Skin: E11, E01, E000, E04
- Leaves: YG97, YG17, YG63
- Shading: BV20
- Card base of Neenah Solar White
- Plaid layer of Echo Park Dots & Stripes cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Stampin’ Up! Mossy Meadow cut with Penny Black Elegant Stitching die, Sentiment stamped in lower right corner with Versafine and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill paper with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, trimmed a bit more with fingertip knife, adhered with foam squares
- Black rhinestones added for sparkle and bling
- Envelope embellished with Plaid paper scrap and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.