But of course!
Happy chilly Thursday from Annapolis! The clocks have been changed, the weather is getting cooler and it finally feels like Fall.
Where I grew up, Fall meant all things apple. Picking, Pies, Cider…….! My Mom used to buy a big gallon of cider after the weather was cool and She would leave it outside to ferment a little. This was a treat, bubbly cider! Umm well alcohol. No wonder I love all things bubbly.
I have another fun Oddball for you today. Apple Cider Oddball. She is a super cute apple cider toting chick!
I really love how her scarf came out. I tend to shy away from the super dark colors, assuming they will be hard for me to blend. I am slowly getting over that. Thank goodness!
I wanted my jug to look like the old earthenware ones the moonshiners would use! Check out those awesome black rhinestones too.
I paired her with some great plaid and solid green paper cut with different layering dies. If you look very close I used the lightest of the red blend of markers for the boot toggles! I do not have the die for this stamp, but I did include a link for it. I cut mine with my Scan N Cut. I did use my Fiskars fingertip trimmer knife to cut between the scarf and her legs and between her legs.
- Hair: E99, YR27, YR23, YR21
- Shoes & Apple Bucket: E79, E77, E74
- Apples & Hair Berries: R37, R35, R32
- Coat: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Stockings: YG95, BV20
- Scarf: RV99, R39, R37
- Jug: W6, W5, W3, W2, W1, W0
- Skin: E11, E01, E000, E04
- Leaves: YG97, YG17, YG63
- Shading: BV20
- Card base of Neenah Solar White
- Plaid layer of Echo Park Dots & Stripes cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Stampin’ Up! Mossy Meadow cut with Penny Black Elegant Stitching die, Sentiment stamped in lower right corner with Versafine and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill paper with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, trimmed a bit more with fingertip knife, adhered with foam squares
- Black rhinestones added for sparkle and bling
- Envelope embellished with Plaid paper scrap and 6 inch double side adhesive
Super Cute Jill!!! Love those buttons too. Your attention to detail is super.
Thanks Nancy! You mean the boot toggles? lol honestly I forgot them til then end and thought she needed a little girly touch!
Nancy took the words right out of my mouth – amazing detail work, Jill! Do did an excellent job on her scarf. It looks like the folds are real. And her hair – OMG! Outstanding!
Thank you SO much!!!!! Oddly, The scarf was easy and I struggled with the bangs! I’m getting there.
Oh my goodness she is adorable!! And so beautifully colored. Did you put something between the plaid and green layer? It looks like it has dimension but not super thick.
I use fun foam with my larger layers. It should be stated in the card details and there is a link to it in the shopping list!