For Sponsoring Copic Boot Camp
Monday Greetings from Skyway Drive. Last month I attended the October session of Jennifer Dove’s Copic Boot Camp 2019. If you love using your Copic Markers you may want to check out these Boot Camps! This was my second go around, and I am pretty sure I will be attending in November of next year. YES, it is that good.
Jenn manages to get some awesome Sponsorship for these camps and you go home with plenty of swag. Today’s card is one I made from a stamp and die set from Pink & Main. Normally I do not blog about retired stamp sets, but this one was so cute and colored up so nice. Plus I wanted to give a shout out to Pink & Main for being so generous.
This is the adorable bundle I received from Pink & Main. While sadly this one is no longer available, they do have a whole lot of cute current items! Pop over and check them out.
This Lil’ Love Bug was super fun to color. Most people would color her up in red like a real ladybug, but I saw her as more of a pink girl. It is a bit hard to see in the photo, but her wings have some Nuvo glitter gloss on them.
- Face & Legs: E21, E51, E50, R11
- Bloomers & Bow: RV11, R00
- Collar & Heart: RV32, RV11
- Hair & Body: RV14, RV13, RV11
- Shoes & Headpiece: C7, C6, C5, C4
- Wings: BV23, BV20, 0
- Card base of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Melon Mambo layer cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangles, attached with Kokuyo tape runner
- Polka dot and black layer cut with Spellbinders Layering Rectangles, polka dot paper attached to black with tape runner then attached to pink layer with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White layer of Neenah cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, ink blended using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick blended with Picket Fences Life Changing Brushes, sentiment stamped with Versafine onyx and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, attached with tape runner
- Image stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian, colored with various Copic markers and cut with matching die, attached with foam squares
- Pink dew drops added with Nuvo deluxe adhesive
- White highlights done with Sakura gelly roll white in .08, the eyes were done with the same pen in the glaze version (mades it a little 3d)
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper using 6 inch double side adhesive
Oh what super great coloring, Jill. I enjoy your talent and enthusiasm. So happy you had a great time.
Have a blessed day.
Thank you so much! You know it is always a good time when some Top Dogs are gathered!
Just as cute as a BUG, Jill! Great photo, too
LOL Thanks! can’t wait to see you!