To celebrate a sweet Birthday
Happy Monday from Skyway Drive. I send out Birthday and Anniversary cards every week, about 170 a year. Generally I am about two months ahead on making them, and have a ridiculously organized file system for them. Anyway……..apparently I’ve been slacking and yikes! I am only two weeks ahead. So my goal this week is to catch up on Birthday cards.
Sweet Besties from My Favorite Things has two simple and sweet dancers along with some really useful sentiments!
I stamped and heat embossed the flowers and colored them with Copic’s. Very carefully! You do not want to really touch your marker to embossing. I generally only do this if the area is very small, like these flowers. I added Nuvo crystal drops in Buttermilk for the centers.
- Flowers: R05, R02, R01
- Hair: YR24, YR21
- Basket: E27, E25, E23
- Dress: B95, B93, B91
- Shoes & Belt: C5, C4, C3
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Dress: PC 1022 Mediterranean Blue
- Card base of Neenah Solar White
- Balmy Blue card stock cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Spring Fling layer cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White layer of Neenah Solar White cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, flowers and sentiment stamped in Versafine and heat embossed with clear, flowers carefully colored with Copics and Nuvo Crystal Drops in the centers, adhered with tape runner
- Dancing girl stamped on Hammermill with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian, Colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope flap embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive and trimmed
*This set does have coordinating dies, I do not have them but did include them in your shopping link
What a sweet, sweet card Jill! I’m usually two weeks behind on cards. Someday I will be as organized as you!
OH NO! don’t wish organization on yourself, sometimes it can be a hinderance.