For The Mid-October Halloween Hump!
Good Morning from Phoenix AZ! Today is day 1 of Jen Dove’s October 2019 Copic Boot Camp. Four days packed with Copic instruction. I am so excited that this year SEVEN of my friends are here with me! Let me tell you, after coloring this Witch (took me 8 tries!) I need some Boot Camp. Honestly though, I am ready for a refresher and hopefully I have not developed any bad Copic habits that Jen will need to break me of!
I have another Stamping Bella Oddball for you. Hey, if you have been to this page before you were warned of my obsession, if not…..ENJOY!
These spiders were cut from black card stock that had been heat embossed with clear embossing powder. When I cut them the embossing lifted a bit but I liked the effect. I also added a black rhinestone to the body and black metallic thread behind it for a cobweb look.
I am still struggling with pleats and folds. (Told you I needed more Boot Camp) I shaded my dress without the pleats in Copic then went back with the Prismacolor pencil and added them in. I nailed the sleeve. Next time (yes, I will color her again) I will turn the paper and do the dress body pleats sideways, like the sleeve.
Copic Marker List
- Hat and Boot Tongue: BV04, BV34, BV31
- Dress and Hat Band: YG17, YG25, YG01, YG01
- Skulls and Eyelids: BV20
- Spider: C4
- Stockings: C4, YG25
- Boots: E89, E87, E84, E81
- Hair: E99, YR24, YR23
- Broom: E57, E35, E31
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, BV20
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Boots: PC 1091 Green Ocre
- Broom: PC 945 Sienna Brown
- Hat: PC 1007 Imperial Violet
- Hat Band and Dress: PC912 Apple Green
- Card Base of Neenah Solar White
- Second layer of Pumpkin Pie card stock cut with Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle (retired) Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Band of Authentique paper adhered with tape runner
- Spiders cut with the spider from Wicked Dies, made by heat embossing black card stock with clear embossing powder then cutting, black rhinestone and black metallic thread added and attached with foam squares
- Witch stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian on Hammermill Digital Color Copy paper, colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope flap embellished with coordinating card stock adhered with 6 inch double side adhesive and trimmed
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.