Another winner from Sunny Studio
Greetings From Colorado Springs! Autumn took it’s darn sweet time getting to Maryland. But this stamp set really got me in the mood for all things Fall! There are two things I totally love about this season, The colorful leaves and the apples. This card has BOTH!
The leaves colored up quickly. I gave then some good Autumn colors, but you could do them in greens for a nice Spring tree too!
Check out the yummy apple my stylish, scarf wearing Raccoon has. He looks quite pleased with it! LOL.
- Tree Trunk: E57, E35, E91
- Yellow Leaves and Apple Leaves: YR23, YR21, YR15
- Rust Leaves: R59, YR18, YR15
- Apples: R46, R25, R05
- Apple Stem: E35
- Scarf: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Raccoon: W5, W3, W1 and C6, C4, C2
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Tree: PC 948 Sepia
- Raccoon: PC 1056 Warming Grey
- Yellow Leaves: PC 1034 Goldenrod
- Scarf: PC 911 Very Olive
- Apples and Rust Leaves: PC923 Scarlet Lake
- Card Base of Neenah Solar White
- Second layer of Cajun Craze card stock cut with My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Authentique paper layer with burlap ribbon down the center adhered to back of paper with tape runner entire piece attached to base with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Square section cut from Gina K. Artist Select with My Favorite THings Wonky Square adhered with tape runner and fun foam with 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Tree, Apples, and Raccoon stamped on Hammermill Digital Color Copy with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian colored with various Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, Apple high lights done with a .08 white Gelly roll pen, images cut with Brother Scan N Cut SDX125, Tree and Raccoon attached with foam squares, Apples attached with foam squares and glue dots
- Sentiment stamped on Neenah Solar White with Versafine and heat embossed with Clear Powder, cut with Neat & Tangled Skinny Strip Dies attached with tape runner
- Enveloped embellished with coordinating patterned card stock and adhered with 6 inch double side adhesive and trimmed
** I used the Brother Scan N Cut to cut my images, but this set also has coordinating dies and I added the link for you!