No! I have not been drinking 😉
Friday greetings from Annapolis, and Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I’m starting off my month with a Pink Poodle!
My poodle is one of four dogs in the Stamping Bella set called Frenchie, Scottie, Poodle and Dachsie. It also has a complimentary sentiment set called Dog Sentiment, which is where the one I used came from. They are very witty.
This set can look daunting, but can be really easy to color. I did mine with a series of swirls in 3 different shades of pink. I often do hair this way too.
- Poodle Fur: Rv34, RV32, RV11
- Face & Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Shading: BV20
- Ground: N3, N2, N1
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Fur: PC 994 Process Red
- Card Base of Neenah Solar White
- Second layer of Stampin’ Up! So Saffron Card Stock cut with Honey Bee Stamps A2 Scallop die, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Plaid layer of Pink & Main Sunrise cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die, mounted with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- White layer of Neenah Solar White cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die, Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with Stampendous Clear Embossing Power, ground drawn with Copic Markers, adhered with Kokuyo tape runner
- Poodle stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K Amalgam ink in Obsidian and colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, Nose and eyes enhanced with Gelly roll black glaze pen, I cut mine with my Brother Scan N Cut but there are dies available, Mounted with foam squares
- Pearl Dew Drops added and adhered with Nuvo Deluxe adhesive
- Envelope embellished with Pink & Main paper cut to 6×2.25 and adhered with 6 inch wide double side adhesive