Happy October first!
Wow! This year is just flying by. It’s the first of the month and that means Papercraft Business Papercraft Challenge has a new challenge for you. This Months theme is: Tag You’re It!
Challenges are so much fun. They really help me think outside the box, sometimes help to get me out of a rut and certainly get my creativity flowing. So join us! The worst that can happen is a fun project, a little recognition and maybe even a PRIZE! I cannot wait to see what each of you comes up with! I know my other Design Team Members and myself have some great samples to help inspire you.
Considering that this month is also Halloween, I decided to go a little Goth! Meet Stamping Bella’s Oddball Sparkle Fairy. If you follow me regularly you know I have a bit of an obsession with the Oddballs right now.
Authentique has wonderful Fall/Halloween paper, I chose to color my fairy in black/orange/purple to coordinate with two of them, a spider and cobweb pattern (Twilight Four) and a plaid (Twilight Seven).
After coloring her wings I added some wink of stella, because wings should sparkle. Especially if you a Sparkle Fairy!
- Hair: V09, V06, V05
- Wings: W7, W6, W5
- Skin: EW11, E21, E51, BV20
- Dress: YR18, YR07, E93 C7, C6, C5, C4, C3, C2
- Stockings: YR02, C3
- Shoes: C4, C3, C2, E87
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Wings: PC 1056 Gris Chaud
- Skin: PC 941 Brown Ombre Clair
- Dress: PC 118 Orange Cadmium
- Card base of Neenah Solar White
- Plaid layer of Authentique Twilight Seven cut with Whimsy Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles (retired), adhered with tape runner
- First tag layer of Authentique Twilight Four adhered with tape runner
- Black tag layer of Bazzil Licorice, fairy dust stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with Recollection snow pearl embossing powder, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive, Stampin Up Braided Linen Trim (retired) added and tails secured with glue dots
- Fairy stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K amalgam in Obsidian, colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, cut with coordinating die, adhered with foam squares
- envelope flap embellished with coordinating paper cut to 6×2.25 adhered with 6 inch double side adhesive and trimmed after adhering