Sounds like the beginning of a great story!
But in this case, it is the start of a super fun card. I’m back with another of Stamping Bella’s Oddballs. This one is Oddball with a Martini. I love her quirkiness and her bottle of poison.
Tim Holtz has a new Kraft Metallic paper. It comes in four colors and is great to distress. Here I used the silver, then ran a bit of sandpaper across it to give it an old chrome look.
Nuvo glitter gloss on her eyelids give her a feminine touch! The black metallic thread behind the image “enhances” her inebriation……
Copic Marker List
- Dress: V99, V95, V93
- Hair: N7, N5, N3, N1
- Shoes: E89, E87, E84
- Eyelids: BV23, BV20
- Olive: YG95, R17
- Glass: B000, B0000
- Skin: E43, E53, E50, BV20
- Skulls: BV20
- Bottle: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Stockings: V99, V93
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Dress: PC 996 Raisin Noir
- Shoes: PC 948 Sepia
- Bottle: PC 948 Sepia
- Card Base of Neenah Solar White
- Top layer of Bazzill Licorice cut to 4.25×5.5 adhererd with tape runner
- Second layer of Authentique Paper (Nightfall, retired) cut with Honey Bee Stamps Deckle Edge Die and adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Third layer of Neenah solar white cut with Honey Bee Stamps Deckle Edge Die, adhered with tape runner
- Stampin Up Cheers word die (retired) cut from Tim Holtz Kraft metallic in silver, paper was distressed with sand paper then I added double side adhesive and fun foam and cut, adhered with already applied double side adhesive
- Oddball stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K amalgam in Obsidian, colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils, Nuvo glitter Gloss on eyelids, white Gelly roll .05 for hair highlights and small highlights on bottle, Cut with coordinating die, foam squares added and black metallic thread then mounted
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper cut to 6×2.25, adhered with 6 inch double side adhesive and trimmed
- **You will see a light board in the shopping list, I used this when adding the highlight to the hair, some highlights were stamped but I was unable to see them after coloring, the light board helped me find them!
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.