My Favorite Things 2019 Card Design Superstar
My Favorite Things is having a card design contest! There are three categories: Clean & Simple Genius, Coloring Virtuoso and Innovation Master. Pop on over to their blog and read all about it!
Today’s post is my entry for the Clean & Simple Genius card, using My Favorite Things Tweet Friends.
I colored up this cutie, and fussy cut her as the focus of my card. I have been working on adding a bit of Prismacolor Pencil to my Copic coloring for added shading.
Copic Marker List
- Main part of body: E21, E00, E000
- Wings, Tail, Head: Y19, Y15, Y02, Y00
- Beak: YR18, YR02, E93
- Flower: V04, V01, V000
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Feathers: Spanish Orange PC 1003
- Beak: Cadmium Orange PC 118
- Face: Beige PC 997
- Stippling on face: Light Umber PC 941
- Flower: Dahlia Purple PC 1009
- Card base of Neenah Solar White
- Second layer of MFT Dot’s & Stripes cut to 4.25 x 5.5 and attached with tape runner
- White layer of Neenah Solar White cut with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle. Sentiment stamped on that layer with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Attached to base with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Birdie stamped on Hammermill Color Copy Digital with Gina K amalgam ink in Obsidian. Colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils, highlight on beak and stipple on flowers done with gelly roll white pen in .05. Fussy cut and attached with foam squares
- Envelope made with 6 inch double side adhesive and dots & Stripes paper
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.