AAA Birthday, birthday card challenge #5
Happy Hump Day from Skyway Drive. I hope everyone had an awesome Summer. I felt like I was out of my Studio more than I was in it! How about you? I do know I did not spend much time participating in challenges, so this week I have rectified that a bit!
I used Stamping Bella’s Mini Frenchie set to enter AAA CAS Card Challenge.
I was having SO much fun with Stamping Bella’s Mini Frenchie set that I decided to use it in the AAA Birthday Card Challenge also!
Newton’s Nook Pawprints stencil, was perfect to pair with this Frenchie set! I have also been working on using my Prismacolor Pencils on top of my Copic coloring to achieve a deeper shading.
- Flowers: RV14, RV13, RV11. RV10
- Leaves: YG13
- Wheel Barrow Frame: E35, E33, E31
- Wheel Barrow Body: BG49, BG13, BG11
- Tire: C7, C5, C3, C1
- Dog: E43, E42, E41
- Ground: W6, W5, W4, W3
- Card base of Neenah Solar White
- Second layer of Papertrey Ink Paper in Fine Linen, die cut with Whimsy Card Builder Window Die (both larger dies.) Attached with tape runner
- Stencil layer of Neenah, Stenciled with Newton’s Nook Pawprints stencil using Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in Brushed Corderoy and Antique Linen applied with Life Changing Brushes. Sentiment from MFT Birthday Cutie ( stamp was masked to use a portion of it) stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder. Square cut with MFT Selfie Square. This layer including the cut out attached with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and Fun Foam
- Image layer of Hammermill cut with MFT Selfie Square. Image stamped with Gina K Obsidian ink and colored with Copics listed and shaded with Prismacolor pencils, flowers have a wink of stella. Attached with Foam Squares