Let’s have a Marvelous Monday!
I cannot believe we are already half way thru August! This girl needs more beach time. Luckily our schedule is going to allow us at least one more full week in Chincoteague later this month.
Deciding on greens and yellows I went for a bright fun bathing suit with some polka dots. Jackie O sunglasses, Peg Bundy hair with a tropical flower and of course! a pink umbrella in her drink.
There are two awesome sentiments in this set, and I chose the beach day one because, I need one!
Copic Marker List
- Hair: E09, E15, E13
- Skin: E11, E21 E50
- Flower: R89, R85, R83
- Sunglasses: C5, C3, C0 and W4, W3, W2
- Drink glass: BG000, BG0000, BV20
- Umbrella: RV23, RV21, RV00
- Bathing Suit: YG03, UYG01, YG00
- Magazine: UYG17, YG13, YG11, BV20
- Tote Bag: YG03, YG13, YG11, C5, C3, C0
- Bottle: BG000, BG0000, Y28, Y26, Y23
- Kindle: E34, C5, C3, C0
- Shoes: YG03, YG13
- Card base of Neenah solar white
- Second layer of Dress Me Up paper attached with tape runner
- Oval layer of Neenah solar white cut with Sizzix dotted oval die attached with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on oval with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
- Curvy girl stamped on Hammermill Digital Color copy with Gina K amalgam black
- Curvy girl colored with various Copic markers, tips of flowers dotted with green metallic gelly roll pen, every other stripe on suit dotted with 08 white gelly roll pen
- Curvy girl cut with Brother Scan N Cut and attached with foam squares
- Embellished with Cupcake rhinestones adhered with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Envelope flap made with Dress Me Up paper cut to 6 x 2 1/4, adhered with 6 inch double side adhesive and trimmed
Affiliate Links are used in this blog. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog.