Happy Saturday from me to you!
I was so lucky this week to spend three of my days with six of my Stamping Sisters! There were tons of laughter, oodles of food, great conversation and some crafting too.
Before I went off to play this week I made a card for the upcoming Bridal Shower of my Niece. Do you love to really personalize your cards? I do! When I sat down and started to think about the colors I would use, I thought hey! lets color it to mimic their engagement photo! Viola! colors picked…. Here is the happy couple and their card!
If you look to the right of the engagement photo you will see some great pink and red flowers. I took the inspiration for mine right from there.
Yikes! when you zoom in really close you can see I went out of the lines. Oops, but nobody is perfect, especially ME! Anyways, I wanted to show you I colored the bracelet with a Pentel Sunburst metallic gel pen #K908M. (link in shopping list)
The umbrella needed a bit of shine and texture to balance out the image. I achieved that by dotting my dots with a Gelly Roll pen #526 Emerald Green Metallic. (link in shopping list)
Copic Marker List
- Umbrella: C1, C0, C00, BV20
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Pants: B39, B37, B34
- Grass & Flower greenery: G07, G14, G12
- Flowers: RV34, RV32, RV11 and R24, R22, R20
- Man’s shoes: C7, C6, C5
- Girls’s shoes: C6, YG23
- Dress: YG67, YG17, YG25, YG23 and C6, C4, C2
- Card base of Neenah Solar White 110lb
- Die cut layer of Stampin’ Up! Granny Apple Green
- Plain cut layer of patterned paper from my stash, also used on the envelope flap.
- Die cut layer of Neenah attached with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped in Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Image stamped with Gina K amalgam black on Hammermill Digital Color Copy 100lb paper
- Image was “fussy cut” YES! by hand! and attached with foam dots
- Honey Bee stamps Moonlight Rhinestones added with Nuvo Deluxe adhesive