Happy Sunny Wednesday from Annapolis!
As you know, I am now a Design Team Member for Papercraft Business Papercraft Challenge. Today they have a new challenge for you, with the theme: Use A Circle.
I colored my fish with copic markers. Giving them an almost monochromatic color to blend with the background paper. I added some Nuvo shimmer glitter gloss on just the bodies.
Pulling the whole scene together I used the Memory Box Large Ringlets die and My Favorite Things Iridescent Bubbles to add to the watery feel. I wanted to use the swim in your own direction sentiment, so I mounted that one fish swimming away from the flow! Lastly with the theme being “Use A Circle” I decided to round the corners on all my layers.
Copic Marker List
- Round Fish & Fins on Long Fish: BV17, BV11, BV00
- Eyeballs: BV20
- Long Fish: BG49, BG13, BG11
- White highlights done using white jelly roll pen in size 08
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
- Silver ringlets were made with Tim Holtz paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
- Premium paper adhered with fun foam between it and the base of the card using 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Fish and Sentiment strip adhered with 3D foam squares
- Irridescent bubbles attached with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
[…] Jill Pehle-Killeen – https://thekhsbloghome.wpcomstaging.com […]
Just too cute. The background is gorgeous. And the fish are adorable.
Thank you SO much. The background is actually a paper from Honey Bee Stamps!
Wonderful card!! The fish, the background, the circle details.. Everything came together so nicely 💕
Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun with this challenge!
I did NOT need to see these fish!! Great card!
Stamping Bella are addictive! Oddballs and Ednas are my favorite!
This is completely cute! Everything about this is so fun to see and perfect sentiment.
Thank you SO much Lola!
This card is amazing! I love those fish and the circle die cut!
Thank you so much, Jennifer. The die is a lot of fun. The fish just make me happy looking at them!
I love your cute fish! And what a great die! Beautiful, teammie! xxx
Thank you! It really is a fun die!