Happy Sunny Wednesday from Annapolis!
As you know, I am now a Design Team Member for Papercraft Business Papercraft Challenge. Today they have a new challenge for you, with the theme: Use A Circle.
I colored my fish with copic markers. Giving them an almost monochromatic color to blend with the background paper. I added some Nuvo shimmer glitter gloss on just the bodies.
Pulling the whole scene together I used the Memory Box Large Ringlets die and My Favorite Things Iridescent Bubbles to add to the watery feel. I wanted to use the swim in your own direction sentiment, so I mounted that one fish swimming away from the flow! Lastly with the theme being “Use A Circle” I decided to round the corners on all my layers.
Copic Marker List
- Round Fish & Fins on Long Fish: BV17, BV11, BV00
- Eyeballs: BV20
- Long Fish: BG49, BG13, BG11
- White highlights done using white jelly roll pen in size 08
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
- Silver ringlets were made with Tim Holtz paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
- Premium paper adhered with fun foam between it and the base of the card using 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Fish and Sentiment strip adhered with 3D foam squares
- Irridescent bubbles attached with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive