and runs thru May 31
Want to get your hands on new products from the
Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog
it begins on June 1? Click Here to see whats being offered!
This video shows you in awesome detail the different Share What You Love bundles and FREE products.
DON’T MISS THE FREE STUFF!!!!
* Exclusive purchase dates for bundled pricing and FREE products: May 1-31.
* Bundles may be included as a part of a $99 Starter Kit Free items will be included, too!
* Bundles are exclusive to the Early Release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018.
* Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018-2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
* If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available.
Save 10% on the New 2018-2020 In Color ink pads
IN THE NEW DESIGN!
Get Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch Ink Pads (before their release June 1) and in the NEW ink pad design. Get the scoop on the Stampin’ Up! Color revamp, new colors and new ink pad design here.
Order the New Pads
JUST GETTING STARTED BUNDLE (ONE FREE ITEM). ORDER BY CLICKING BELOW:
|Just Getting Started Bundle, item number: 149524 $57.00|
A LITTLE MORE, PLEASE BUNDLE (TWO FREE ITEMS). ORDER BY CLICKING BELOW:
|A Little More, Please Bundle Item Number 149525 $91.50|
GOTTA HAVE IT ALL BUNDLE (THREE FREE ITEMS).
ORDER BY CLICKING BELOW:
|Gotta Have It All Bundle Item Number 149526 $127.50|
The exclusive Statement of My Heart Single Stamp
is available only during this early release
and included FREE in the Gotta have It All Bundle
(item #149526. $127.50)
Be Inspired by some of the samples below that use the Share What You Love Suite Early Release products. I know I have been, and cannot wait to make some of my own shortly!
I really hope you enjoyed checking out these awesome offers!
Remember you can order from my OnLine store HERE.
for stopping by.
Leave me a message and let me know what you think!